Captain Cajun is a humanoid male who owns a ferryboat in Who's Bayou. He'll help Zoombinis cross the river he lives near by, but he's very selective about the order in which they board his ship, even though he says "I don't really care" about where they sit. He says things like "There you go, you got it." or "Ah, sure." If a Zoombini attempts to sit in an invalid seat, he launches them back to the shore, saying things like "Back to the shore, dumb blubber!" or even "You look so cute all soaking wet!" (Logical Journey of the Zoombinis)
Beginning the level: Edit
- Well, well, well, whatta we have here?
- (CHUCKLES) My, you all cute in a pot of black-eyed peas!
- Heh heh heh! Why look up here!
- Ooh-getting a little blue on you!
- Welcome to da boat! Now hurry yourselves up and find yo' seat!
Placing a Zoombini: Edit
- Fine, sit wherever you want to, I don't really care!
- (SMACKS HIS LIPS)
- Ah, suuuure!
- There you go, you got it.
Placing a Zoombini in an invalid seat: Edit
- Can't sit down!
- I don't think so!
- (LAUGHS) No!
- No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no!
- Nope! Can't do that!
- I said no!
- (BLUBBERS) Franzalie!
- No, no, no, no, no, no, don't you understand!
Placing a Zoombini in an already-occupied seat: Edit
- Hey! That seat's small for the two of you!
- Only one per seat!
- Hey wha-ah! What are you doin' there?
After launching a Zoombini back to shore: Edit
- You're wrecking my gills! (CHUCKLES)
- Woo-hoo! Good at time! (LAUGHS)
- (GIGGLES) You look fresh in it! (GIGGLES MORE)
- No swimming in depth! (LAUGHS)
- Back on shore landlubba! (LAUGHS AS IF IT IS FUNNY)
- Shark! Ha! Just kiddin'!
- Leave the swimmin' for the fish!
- You look so cute all soaking wet! Ha!
If the player waits for a long time: Edit
- I'm going to be out there, anytime for midnight to work for me.
- All aboard! I'm gettin' bored!
- My scales are getting dry...
Finishing the level: Edit
- (WHISTLES WHILE HE PADDLES)
- (SINGS WHILE BLUBBERING)